Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Are the tires whitewall or letter?
Some times we may come across OWL or WW but we do guarantee at least one sidewall to be black.
2. Does this tire have any patches or repairs?
There are times that a used tire would have to be professionally repaired. Every USED tire is inspected at least twice, once before placing it on the website and prior to shipping out to a buyer. If repairs are needed we guarantee no sidewall repairs and no plugs.
3. Where do I look to see what the tire size is?
Click on the link “Place guide link here” and it will show you a description of how to read a tire.
4. Do you accept bids?
We do not accept bids. The BUY IT NOW prices are final.
5. Can shipping charges be reduced or discounted?
All shipping charges are final and will not be reduced or discounted.
6. Can I use my own shipping carrier account?
Yes if it would make it easy.
7. Can I pick up tires from your local shop in Dillon, South Carolina?
Yes, we allow customers to pick up tires personally from our shop within the shops working hours. We do not charge any shipping charges or pick up fees.
8. Is the price listed per tire or all the tires in the listing?
The price in the listing is for the number of tires in the listing. For Example: If the listing title states FOUR tires, then the price is for four (4) tires.
9. How long does it take for shipping/delivery?
All tires are shipped the same day of ordered and paid for in full prior to 10:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. It takes 1-5 business days to deliver to any of the continental United States via UPS or FedEx Ground.
10. How many miles can I expect to get out of this/these tire(s)?
We cannot tell you the expected mileage on a tire due to variations of each vehicle. Every listing states approximate tread remaining.